Is trouble sleeping happening to you more often? Maybe you’re one of those people who has a real sleep issue?
You’re probably so tired that you can’t imagine you won’t sleep tonight, but somehow, you don’t.
12 Things that Happen When You Don’t Sleep:
1. You get angry more easily.
2. You have lost and fuzzy memories.
3. You have trouble recalling the word(s) you’re trying to say, or say it incorrectly.
4. You lose your sense of humor.
5. You make poor decisions because your judgement and self-control are impaired.
6. You’ll feel and come across as “spacey.”
7. Your creativity, drive and energy are reduced.
8. You are simply not as focused on your job or the task at hand.
9. Your motor reflexes are reduced, putting you at risk of an accident.
10. You may become depressed and/or anxious.
11. It impairs attention, alertness, concentration, reasoning, and problem solving, making it more difficult to learn efficiently.
12. It puts you at risk for Heart disease, Heart attack, Heart failure, Irregular heartbeat, High blood pressure, Stroke, Diabetes, Dementia, Alzheimer’s and more.
Client’s sleep testimonial: “I have been using my B-2 for a month with results far exceeding my expectations. I am sleeping for the first time in 25+ years which I consider a miracle. I have also found it easier to concentrate and I am at ease in crowds, whereas prior to using the B-2, it was a challenge for me to deal with crowded, noisy rooms. Additionally, I am benefitting from an increased sense of calm with a significant improvement in my overall quality of life. In fact, I am so impressed by my experience that I purchased an additional B-2 which I shipped to my father in Oklahoma.” – Joseph H.